Friday, May 29, 2009

Ninja Gaiden: Shadows - DONE!!!!

I am so late in updating this but I'm going to do it anyways.

Early this month I had the chance to play Ninja Gaiden: Shadows for the GameBoy. Now, knowing the Ninja Gaiden series already I thought I was in for a long road in trying to beat this game. Well...............not really. It seems the GameBoy version is not that tough compared to its other big brothers, (Ninja Gaiden I-III on NES). How long did it take me to beat this? Let’s see…………..2-3 HRS. The game only contains 5 stages with just about 2-3 sub-levels in each stage. The bosses are somewhat easy and the power-ups are laughable. The only trouble I had in this game was the final boss battle. Sure it was easy but using the GameBoy in your hands as a gamepad is not. I had to time and jump his attacks to avoid damage. Overall, nice game but definitely not worth a whole lot for some eBay sellers is selling this game for right now on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment